All of us at Traci McCarty & Associates are passionate about training and providing Tools for Success.
Training and Development Seminar
Indian Gaming & Resorts - Economic Development - Tribal Governments
Keep current on industry issues. Improve your business revenue. Reduce litigation exposure. Successfully grow your organizations. Develop skills for the long term success of Native American businesses.
Employers value these seminars. Your team receives quality information, through experiential learning, that is critical to increased team member successes and improve profits in your organization.
Attendees learn from these seminars. We apply practical processes, forms, procedures and tools to immediately use with your position. Meet and network with other professionals in the industry to share information and resources promoting a professional and well-informed industry.
- Find new ways to diversify and grow Native American businesses
- Evaluate current laws and changes that may affect your Nation and your businesses.
- Opportunity to learn from the experiences of colleagues from other parts of the country as well as, instructors and other professionals in the industry
- Discover decision making skills that will help you make good business decisions
- Recognize how to make your department's case to management using cutting edge metrics and benchmarking tools
- Identify the best practices in the industry for developing, coaching and mentoring your employees
- Practical industry specific information to apply immediately within the workplace
- Seminars include breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
UPCOMING SEMINARS 2017___________________________________________________________________________________
2017 SEMINAR SCHEDULE COMING SOON!!
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
2017 JANUARY NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Fantasy Springs Resort & CasinoIndio, CA
January 10 - 12 Learn more - Click here FEBRUARY NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING WinStar World Casino ResortThackerville, OKFebruary 7 - 9Learn more - Click here WORLD GAME PROTECTION CONFERENCE & EXPOM-ResortLas Vegas, NV
February 21 - 23Learn more - Click here
MARCH NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Desert Diamond Resort & CasinoTucson, AZ
March 14 - 16Learn more - Click here
APRIL NATIONAL INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION Trade Show & Convention San Diego Convention CenterSan Diego, CAApril 10 - 13Learn more - Click here NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Northern HotelBillings, MT
April 18 - 20Learn more - Click here NATIVE AMERICAN FINANCE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION35th ANNUAL CONFERENCEHilton Union SquareSan Francisco, CA
April 24 - 25
Learn more - Click here
2017 LEADERSHIP SUMMITAMERICAN INDIAN SCIENCE &ENGINEERING SOCIETY
Wild Horse Pass Hotel and CasinoChandler, AZ April 27 - 29Learn more - Click here
MAY SOUTHERN GAMING SUMMIT
Mississippi Coast Coliseum
& Convention CenterBiloxi, MSMay 2 - 4Learn more - Click here NIGC REGIONAL TRAINING Jackson Rancheria Casino ResortJackson, CA
May 16 - 18 Learn more - Click here JUNE NCAI Mid Year CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACE
June 12 - 15Learn more - Click here JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NAFOA - 2017 FALL FINANCE & TRIBAL ECONOMIES CONFERENCERiver Spirit Casino Resort
October 2 - 3Learn more - Click here
NATIONAL CONGRESS OF AMERICAN INDIANS 74th Annual Convention & MarketplaceMilwaukee, WIOctober 15 - 20
Learn more - Click here
ARIZONA INDIAN GAMING ASSOCIATION2017 EXPO We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference CenterScottsdale, AZ
October 22 - 24Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER 18th ANNUALTribalNet CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOWRenaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Glendale, AZ November 6 - 9Learn more - Click here DECEMBER