All of us at Traci McCarty & Associates are passionate about training and providing Tools for Success.
Training and Development Seminar
Indian Gaming & Resorts - Economic Development - Tribal Governments
Keep current on industry issues. Improve your business revenue. Reduce litigation exposure. Successfully grow your organizations. Develop skills for the long term success of Native American businesses.
Employers value these seminars. Your team receives quality information, through experiential learning, that is critical to increased team member successes and improve profits in your organization.
Attendees learn from these seminars. We apply practical processes, forms, procedures and tools to immediately use with your position. Meet and network with other professionals in the industry to share information and resources promoting a professional and well-informed industry.
- Find new ways to diversify and grow Native American businesses
- Evaluate current laws and changes that may affect your Nation and your businesses.
- Opportunity to learn from the experiences of colleagues from other parts of the country as well as, instructors and other professionals in the industry
- Discover decision making skills that will help you make good business decisions
- Recognize how to make your department's case to management using cutting edge metrics and benchmarking tools
- Identify the best practices in the industry for developing, coaching and mentoring your employees
- Practical industry specific information to apply immediately within the workplace
- Seminars include breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
UPCOMING SEMINARS 2016___________________________________________________________________________________
Thirty-Fourth Annual Conference
April 18-19, 2016
7:00 AM - 5:00 AM
We are pleased to announce the Native American Finance Officer Association's
NAFOA's 34th Annual Conference
Gila River Indian Community Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort &
Spa in Phoenix, AZ.
This two-day conference will give you an
opportunity to not only
learn more about economic and financial issues
facing Indian Country,
but it will also provide you a
chance to engage
with tribal leaders, professionals and influential federal agencies.
will leave with vital resources and new relationships to...
ADVANCE YOUR TRIBE'S ECONOMY AND OPERATIONS.
conference will offer educational sessions and two general sessions
designed to provide you with a deeper understanding of pressing topics.
The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV July 11 - 15, 2016
4.5 Days of intense HR Boot Camp with All of the basics!
The HR Mission Statement
Tribal HR Law: Current and Upcoming Changes and Issues
Policies and Procedures
Compensation and Benefits
How to create a comprehensive UPDATED Employee Handbook
Workshop offers ALL 6 CEUs needed to obtain a certificate through the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
Conference Information Agenda Registration
17TH ANNUAL TRIBAL-NET CONFERENCE
November 7 - 10
SHERATON SAN DIEGO HOTEL & MARINA
San Diego, CA
The resources IT leaders have the opportunity to discover through our
and annual conference can be used year-round as a
go-to guide to making well informed decisions in technology.
valuable information that is provided to technology vendors through the
further educates companies on how to best
service this one of a kind market.
Many long-lasting relationships and
connections have been built through TribalNet
throughout the last 17+
years and many more are sure to come.