All of us at Traci McCarty & Associates are passionate about training and providing Tools for Success.
Training and Development Seminar
Indian Gaming & Resorts - Economic Development - Tribal Governments
Keep current on industry issues. Improve your business revenue. Reduce litigation exposure. Successfully grow your organizations. Develop skills for the long term success of Native American businesses.
Employers value these seminars. Your team receives quality information, through experiential learning, that is critical to increased team member successes and improve profits in your organization.
Attendees learn from these seminars. We apply practical processes, forms, procedures and tools to immediately use with your position. Meet and network with other professionals in the industry to share information and resources promoting a professional and well-informed industry.
- Find new ways to diversify and grow Native American businesses
- Evaluate current laws and changes that may affect your Nation and your businesses.
- Opportunity to learn from the experiences of colleagues from other parts of the country as well as, instructors and other professionals in the industry
- Discover decision making skills that will help you make good business decisions
- Recognize how to make your department's case to management using cutting edge metrics and benchmarking tools
- Identify the best practices in the industry for developing, coaching and mentoring your employees
- Practical industry specific information to apply immediately within the workplace
- Seminars include breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
INDIAN COUNTRY EVENTS
OCTOBER NCAI - 71st ANNUAL CONVENTION & MARKETPLACEHyatt Regency AtlantaAtlanta, Georgia
October 26 - 31
Learn more - Click here NOVEMBER AIGA EXPO 2014
Radisson Fort McDowell Resort & Casino Scottsdale, AZ
November 5 -7Learn more - Click here NATIVE AMERICAN HUMAN RESOURCESASSOCIATIONTribal Employment Law Update-
Current Issues Affecting Tribal Sovereignty Isleta Resort CasinoAlbuquerque, NMNovember 7Learn more - Click here TribalNet 15th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The M Resort
November 10 - 13 DECEMBER JANUARY FEBRUARY 2015 NCAIEXECUTIVE COUNCIL WINTER SESSION
Capitol HiltonWashington, DC
February 23 - 25Learn more - Click here MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE NCAI - MID YEAR CONFERENCETBDSt. Paul, MNJune 18 - July 1Learn more - Click here JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER 2015 NCAI72nd ANNUAL CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACE Town & Country ResortSan Diego, CAOctober 18 - 23 Learn more - Click here