All of us at Traci McCarty & Associates are passionate about training and providing Tools for Success.
Training and Development Seminar
Indian Gaming & Resorts - Economic Development - Tribal Governments
Keep current on industry issues. Improve your business revenue. Reduce litigation exposure. Successfully grow your organizations. Develop skills for the long term success of Native American businesses.
Employers value these seminars. Your team receives quality information, through experiential learning, that is critical to increased team member successes and improve profits in your organization.
Attendees learn from these seminars. We apply practical processes, forms, procedures and tools to immediately use with your position. Meet and network with other professionals in the industry to share information and resources promoting a professional and well-informed industry.
- Find new ways to diversify and grow Native American businesses
- Evaluate current laws and changes that may affect your Nation and your businesses.
- Opportunity to learn from the experiences of colleagues from other parts of the country as well as, instructors and other professionals in the industry
- Discover decision making skills that will help you make good business decisions
- Recognize how to make your department's case to management using cutting edge metrics and benchmarking tools
- Identify the best practices in the industry for developing, coaching and mentoring your employees
- Practical industry specific information to apply immediately within the workplace
- Seminars include breakfast, lunch and snacks each day.
UPCOMING SEMINARS 2016___________________________________________________________________________________
NATIVE AMERICAN FINANCE OFFICERS
2016 Fall Finance
Tribal Economies Conference
SEPTEMBER 18 - 20, 2016
Sheraton/Le Meridien Hotel
Charlotte, North Carolina
17TH ANNUAL TRIBAL-NET CONFERENCE
November 7 - 10
SHERATON SAN DIEGO HOTEL & MARINA
San Diego, CA
IT leaders have the opportunity to discover, through our
and annual conferences, a
go-to guide to making well informed decisions in technology.
valuable information that is provided by technology vendors through the
further educates companies on how to best
serve and protect this one-of-a-kind market.
Many long-lasting relationships and
connections have been built through TribalNet
throughout the last 17+
years... and many more are sure to come.