5 SEARCH FEE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
ALL OF OUR SEARCHES ARE CONDUCTED ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS ...
YOU DO NOT PAY A SEARCH FEE UNTIL THE PERSON YOU HIRE, STARTS TO WORK.
Traci McCarty & Associates recruits people for: Gaming & Resorts, Tribal Government Operations, Corporate Officers, Board Members, C-level executives, Director, Managers and other highly skilled positions.
SEARCH FEE OPTIONS:
- 20% Contingency Standard Fee– Fee is paid to TMA - ONLY if and when you hire a qualified candidate presented by TMA. Qualified Candidate means the candidate has not knowingly presented themselves, directly or indirectly, to you within the past three (3) months. We also provide additional “value added services” including assistance with Job Descriptions and more.
- 18% Contingency - TMA sourced - Exclusive Fee - This option requires use of TMA exclusively for a reduced fee to 18%. Client agrees to use TMA exclusively for the search project. This typically requires a critical time frame for placement and/or confidentiality by reducing exposure to the industry.
- 16% Contingency - TMA sourced and Client sourced - Exclusive Fee - This option requires use of TMA exclusively and the fee is reduce to16% for TMA processing TMA sourced candidates and YOUR sourced, internal and external, candidates. All Candidates meeting / exceeding the minimum requirements are processed through TMA for effective evaluation of all qualified candidates.
- 10% Contingency Tribal Member or Internal Candidates Search - TMA process YOUR candidates through our system. This removes “politics” from the process and helps ensure you hire the best qualified person for the position - enabling success for your businesses... and your community.
- Contingency Multiple Placements – We also offer a reduced fee for “Multiple Placements”. This options is negotiated on an individual bases for “Openings” and other “bulk- hire” projects.
SEARCH FEE PROCESS:
- The search fee is based on the hired candidate’s annual base salary only and NOT on bonus, benefits or other compensation.
- The search fee is due within 10 days of the candidate’s start date.
- All of our searches are on a CONTINGENCY basis. You do not pay a fee until the person you hire, starts to work.
- Most all of our searches have Native American Preference.
- Most all our searches require previous Native American business experience.
- Our fees are paid by the Client organization.
- Industry average fees for Executive Search firms range between 30% and 35%. OUR FEE IS LOWER!
- Many search firms add operational expenses, travel and other add-on fees. WE DO NOT!
- We recruit from many sources including our TMA data base of more than 42,000 people.
- We have successfully placed more than 2,400 people in the past 27 years.
TMA EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICES INCLUDE:
- TMA phone or on-property meeting with your hiring committee, prior to starting the search process.
- Comprehensive review of job descriptions and any suggested changes to improve the job description.
- TMA sources candidates on a national level. We have a data base of 42,000+ people and numerous other resources.
- TMA provides you with professional presentations of Candidates (biographies & resumes). This information includes: salary history, why they left previous positions, and more.
- Our goal is a minimum of 3 to 5 qualified candidates presented to you within 7 working days.
- TMA will provide sample interview questions and rating forms for your use.
- TMA provides you with assistance with negotiations and hiring of selected Candidates.
- TMA maintains contact with both parties, after “start date”, to help insure continued success for both parties. We are here to assist you with identifying your "90-day objectives" to help insure both the Client and Candidate are successful with the new position.
We have a large database of Native American professionals throughout the country.
PLEASE CALL 888.270.3466 x 300