Our Ethics & Guarantee
To Our CLIENTS
- Traci McCarty & Associates' professionals will not discuss client matters in a public place nor disclose client information to third parties.
- Traci McCarty & Associates will do our best to maintain the security of client papers and communications.
- Our Clients will be kept informed as to progress on their assignment and will be updated on a regularly basis, on the status of their search project.
- We represent the Client's best interests and assist the client, and the candidate, with fair and reasonable salary negotiations.
UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE -
If the selected candidate leaves the client for any reason within three (3) months of joining your team, then Traci McCarty & Associates will conduct a second search for the same position at no additional Search fee.
To Our CANDIDATES
- We keep Candidates informed on the status of the Search Assignment we have you presented on.
- We assist you with each phase of the search process.
- We assist with relocation resources.
- We keep in contact with you, after the completion of the hiring process, to help ensure your new position is going well.
- Checking of references, provided by the candidate, will only be conducted with the knowledge and approval of the candidate. This does not preclude normal candidate search.
- We appreciate a Candidate keeping us informed of any updated changes in their contact information and career changes.
We try to help both our Clients and the Candidates do their research to understand each other, before making critical hiring and career decisions.